Beef Quesadillas. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Like the best bar food in the world, but right here in your own Remove the quesadilla to a cutting board and let the quesadilla sit for a minute before you slice into. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef, refried.
These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the. Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal. You can have Beef Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Quesadillas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 8 ounces of ground beef — cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese or jalapeno jack cheese.
- It’s 3 of each green onions, cut on a bias.
- It’s 1/2 of of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of each green bell pepper – small diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 4 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 2 of Flour tortillas 12"inch or 8- 6"inch.
Ground Beef Quesadilla with Chipotle SeasoningPosh Journal. In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy them Shredded Beef Quesadillas Recipe.
Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Cook the ground beef in a saute pan with the oil and first salt and pepper until browned. Drain off the fat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Divide and place in tortillas and fold over.
- Spray the tortilla with pan spray and cook in saute pan or on griddle at 350 degrees about 4-5 minutes per side,cook until it is golden brown and delicious and melted on the inside:).
The neighborhood of Langley Park has a very large Hispanic. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black Ground Beef Quesadillas. These Korean Beef Quesadillas are loaded with a flavorful beef filling stuffed with lots of cheese! Serve these quesadillas for a fun dinner or appetizers! These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are the perfect meal for busy weeknights!