Granola with tropical dried fruit. Store-bought granola suffers from many shortcomings. It's often loose and gravelly and/or infuriatingly expensive. We wanted to make our own granola at home, with big, satisfying clusters and crisp texture.
Perfect for sprinkling over yogurt, serving with milk, or snacking on its own. Because what better way to get you really excited about granola than with some riveting granola. Tropical Granola Clusters bring the taste of the tropics right in your home! You can cook Granola with tropical dried fruit using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola with tropical dried fruit
- You need 1 of large container of Quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of coconut Palm sugar (unbleached).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Allspice.
- It’s Cloves of 1 tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Dried fruits and nuts (1-2 cups).
The delicious clusters remained crunchy even with the heavy onslaught of milk! I've tried different combinations of nuts, seeds and dried fruits in my granola-making adventures and I have yet to find a batch I didn't like. A wide variety of fruit granola options are available to you, such as feature, origin, and applicable industries. This homemade granola is crunchy, fresh tasting and full of flavor.
Granola with tropical dried fruit instructions
- Heat the maple syrup, sugar and oil in a small pot until the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Pour the entire container of oars in a large bowl. Pour the warmed sugar mixture over the oats. Mix with a wooden spoon until oats are evenly coated with the syrup mixture..
- Spread the coated oats evenly onto a greased cookie sheet..
- Toast the oat mixture in a 350 degree oven; mixing the oats and spreading out again every 5-10 minutes until the oats are toasted golden brown. Remove from oven..
- Add nuts, toasted coconut, raisins, dried fruits….the selection is your personal choice. Experiment with the amount of nuts, etc. (the combinations of fruit, nuts and sugars are endless)..
The pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and almonds add a wonderful mix of nutty flavor to. Tropical Fruits Crunchy Oat Granola is bursting with papaya, coconut, pineapple chunks & banana and deliciously blended with honey baked Full Product Name: Toasted Wholegrain Oat and Honey Clusters with Dried Papaya, Coconut Chips, Dried Pineapple Chunks and Dried Banana Chips. It's beautiful tropical flavors, with chunks of dried fruit and whole mac nuts. I have mine with yogurt every morning. Congrats Anahola for gaining broader distribution for your I order this granola a few times a year.