Chicken and Bean Quesadilla. In medium bowl, mix chicken, bell pepper, green onions, beans and rice. A shredded lettuce salad tossed with slices of ripe olives, avocado and tomatoes makes a nice accompaniment to these quesadillas. Distribute cooked chicken and onion over beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. You can have Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 16 of small corn tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- It’s 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Let us know how you liked it int he comments below. All Reviews for Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas. Instead of using salsa I used fresh chopped tomatoes that I put on top of the warm mixture in the quesadillas along with some chopped green onions. I called them "hearty" black bean quesadillas because they are surprisingly filling.
Chicken and Bean Quesadilla step by step
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
I hastily ate two and then promptly felt like my belly was going to explode. Drain the can of beans and rinse lightly. Place the beans in a large bowl along with the corn (no need to thaw). Rinse the cilantro, remove the leaves. Chicken and Bean Quesadillas are one of those great family dinners that kids and adults both love!