Mango Buffalo Wings.
You can have Mango Buffalo Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Buffalo Wings
- It’s 4 lb of bag chicken drummettes.
- You need 1 of large bottle *Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of bottle mango nectar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Lawry's garlic salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Mango Buffalo Wings instructions
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil..
- Spray chicken drummettes with olive oil spray, and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Arrange chicken drummettes on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Broil chicken drummettes until browned. Remove from oven..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce in a pot on stove. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce *see below*, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Stir until bubbling. Remove from heat. Place chicken drummettes in sauce, and stir to coat..
- Remove chicken drummettes from sauce, and transfer back onto cookie sheet. Spoon more sauce over chicken. Broil until done..
- Serve on platter with veggies and dip, plus remaining extra sauce..