Zubaida Tariq Urdu Recipes. Zubaida Tariq is a famous chef in Pakistan. Spicy mix meat urdu recipes by zubaida tariq |Zubaida Tariq Urdu Recipes.
Zubaida Tariq Urdu Recipes
Zubaida Tariq English Recipes
Shahi turay is a special Pakistani dessert, prepared with milk, khoya, bread slices and dried nuts. Prepared in less than half hour, shahi tukray is liked by everyone. Here is very simple yet appetizing shahi tukray recipe by cooking expert Zubaida Tariq.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Shahi Tukray Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg milk
• 3 tbsp. sugar
• 20-25 almonds
• 2 silver foil strips
• 6 slices of bread
• 125 g khoya (solid milk)
• Zaffran (as needed)
• 1 tbsp. ghee
Shahi Tukray Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Fry the bread slices in ghee and then remove their edges with the help of a sharp knife.
2. Pour half kg fresh milk in a saucepan and place it on stove for cooking. Let the milk cook until it becomes thick.
3. Then add cardamom seeds, zaffran (or orange food color) and sugar into the milk and cook for more two-three minutes.
4. Now transfer the prepared mixture in a wide pan and keep fried bread slices in it.
5. Cook over very low flame till mild has been dried and bread slices become soft.
6. Take the bread slices out of pan very carefully and wrap it with solid milk.
7. Put a small piece of silver foil strip on each slice and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
8. Delicious shahi tukray is ready to be served.