Vegetable White Korma Recipe, Food recipes is the best site in Urdu cooking recipes and white karahi cooking recipe in Urdu. Vegetable white korma recipe in Urdu and easy chicken white korma cooking recipes in Urdu.
Vegetable White Korma Recipe
Vegetable White korma Recipe
Beef, mutton or chicken korma is very popular dish that is usually served in dinner parties, treats and other celebrations. But have you tried vegetable white korma anytime? Yes, vegetable white korma is one of the yummiest and healthiest dishes that is liked by most people across the globe. Kids, adolescents and old people, all like this creamy dish due to its wonderful taste and mughlai aroma.
Since vegetable white korma contains several fresh vegetables, cream and other healthy ingredients, it provides you a number of valuable nutrients. Scroll down to find an easy and simple vegetable white korma recipe along with complete ingredients list.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Required Ingredients: Vegetable White korma Recipe
- 2 potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup boiled peas
- ½ cup boiled maize seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger
- 6-8 finely chopped green chilies
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup yogurt
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 8-10 Almonds (peel off the skin)
- Cooking oil (according to requirement)
Cooking Instructions: Vegetable White korma Recipe
- Take cooking oil in a large pan and heat it over light to medium flame.
- Add chopped onions into the oil and fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Add crushed garlic and potato cubes and continue frying for one minute.
- Add crushed ginger, green chilies, salt, peas, maize seeds and water let it cook till the vegetables become tender.
- Add plain yogurt, almonds, coconut and cinnamon and cook.
- Add the remaining vegetables and steam it for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add fresh cream and cook for only one minute.
- Your vegetable white korma id ready now, transfer it in serving dish and garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with naans, chapatis or rice.