Urdu Recipes Of Rice – Urdu Recipes Of Rice very different of spicy recipe and mostly people like in night and boil rice but you look this is mix vegetable Urdu Recipes Of Rice. You can try in at home with simple method of Urdu Recipes Of Rice.
Urdu Recipes Of Rice
English Recipes Of Rice
Today I am going to tell you a masala recipe that is a Pakistani version of Chinese rice dishes. I hope you will enjoy it…
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 20-25 min
Masala Rice recipe: Required Ingredients
• 3 cups rice
• 200 g chicken
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 carrot
• 2 spring onions
• 1 cup peas
• 1 tsp Chinese salt
• ½ tsp white pepper powder
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 2 tbsp. soya sauce
• 4 tbsp. cooking oil
Masala Rice Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Clean and wash the rice carefully, soak in fresh water for some time and then boil in water after including salt. Drain the boiled rice and it cool down.
2. Cut chicken, green onion and carrot in equal-sized strips. Put all ingredients in a large bowl, add garlic, vinegar and salt and keep aside.
3. Take cooking oil in a frying pan, heat it over medium flame and fry marinated chicken and vegetables. After three to four minutes, add peas and rice and fry once again.
4. Sprinkle red chili powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, soya sauce and sugar over the rice. Fry again for few minutes.
5. Delicious masala rice is ready. Remove from stove and serve hot.