Chicken Cooking Recipe in Urdu is different taste of another chicken recipe. Chicken Cooking Recipe in Urdu is a healthy recipe for everyone and mostly use this Chicken Cooking Recipe in Urdu dish in wedding occasion but lovers can try in home with simple Chicken Cooking Recipe of Urdu Recipes Of Chicken.
Chicken Cooking English Recipe
Even if we have relished the most scrumptious recipes from all over the world, we still come back to our traditional foods. Here is a scrumptious Chicken Chana Recipe that is one of the most common traditional foods of Pakistan. The recipe is quite simple and easy; try and enjoy delicious taste…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Chicken Cooking Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg chicken (cut into small pieces)
• 2 tbsp.ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tbsp.minced green chilies
• Pepper powder (according to your taste)
• 1/2 cup yogurt
• 2 tbsp.soya sauce
• 1 tbsp.vinegar
• 1 onion (thinly chopped)
• 1 cup boiled chickpeas (chana)
• 4 tbsp. tomato ketchup
• Salt to taste
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Chicken Cooking Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take cooking oil in a sauce pan and heat it over medium flame.
2. Add garlic, ginger and onion and fry for few minutes.
3. Add some chicken in the sauce pan, fry for some time till it turns golden brown.
4. Add all spices, let it cook until the chicken pieces become soft and tender.
5. When it has been done, cook the chicken masala well over high flame.
6. Add boiled chickpeas in a serving bowl and then pour prepared chicken masala over it.
7. Mouth-watering “Chicken Chana” is ready now. Serve hot with naans or chapattis.