Urdu Pakistani Recipe – Pakistani recipes are extraordinarily tasty plus a lot of recipes are special of type dishes in beef and other. Fans can try in home with simple method of Urdu Pakistani Recipe.
Urdu Pakistani Recipe
English Pakistani Recipe
Pakistani recipes are very popular across the world thanks to their spicy and rich flavor. Pakistani nihari is also one of those recipes, which are extremely popular and liked by everyone. With extraordinary taste and healthy nutrients, Pakistani nihari is usually served for breakfast on special occasions. It goes well with naan and pitta bread.
To make Pakistani nihari at home, you have to cook beef meat with various seasoning & spices in a particular way. Scroll down to learn complete Pakistani nihari recipe…
Pakistani Nihari Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg beef leg (cut into large pieces)
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 1 tbsp. ginger paste
• 1 tbsp. funnel seed powder
• 1 tbsp. whole spice powder
• 1 tbsp. cumin seed powder
• 1 ½ tbsp. salt
• 5 tbsp. wheat flour
• 8 green chilies
• 1 bunch of red chili powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 5 tbsp. thinly sliced ginger
• ½ cup cooking oil
• Water (as needed)
Pakistani Nihari Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan and fry beef meat and ginger-garlic paste for ten minutes.
2. After that, add red chili powder and turmeric powder and fry for more five minutes.
3. Then add one and a half liter water, cover the pan with its lid and let the meat cook until it becomes tender.
4. Once it has been done, take out the beef pieces in a plate and include funnel seed powder, cumin seed powder and whole spice powder into the soup.
5. Now mix wheat flour in little water and add into the soup while stirring.
6. When the gravy thickens, include beef pieces once again and cook for 20 minutes over low flame.
7. Serve with green spice (green chilies, fresh coriander leaves and ginger slices).