Urdu Pakistani Recipes – Pakistani Recipes shami kabab is very healthy and spicy dish. Younger wants this recipe and mostly pakistani people like this dish in evening and dinner. You can try in home with Urdu Pakistani Recipes.
Urdu Pakistani Recipes
English Pakistani Recipes
Handi Gosht is a hot favorite dish of meat-lovers. You can serve the delicious handi gosht as main dish for all meal courses. It goes well with naan, pitta bread as well as rice. This page provides an easy yet scrumptious handi gosht recipe. I hope you will enjoy it…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Handi Gosht Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless mutton
• 2 onions
• 3 tomatoes
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 cup yogurt
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 ½ red chili powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 2 tsp butter
• 2 tsp fresh cream
• 1 tsp oil
• 1 tsp whole spice
• 1 tsp cumin seed powder
• ¾ green chilies
• 1-inch piece of ginger (cut into thin, long slices)
• Thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves (as needed)
Handi Gosht Recipe: Cooking Instruction
1. Wash the meat thoroughly and cut into medium pieces.
2. Cook the mutton pieces along with some water until they become soft and tender.
3. Once all the water from mutton has been dried completely, remove the pan from heat.
4. Now take cooking oil in pan, heat it and then fry onion until it turns golden brown.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for one minute.
6. Now add boiled mutton, salt red chili powder, turmeric powder and tomatoes and cook well.
7. Then add yogurt and cook once again. Finally add butter and cumin seeds.
8. Steam the “handi gosht” for five minutes after adding green chilies and fresh cream.
9. Scrumptious handi gosht is ready now; transfer it in a serving bowl.
10. Sprinkle a pinch of whole spice powder and garnish with ginger slices and fresh coriander leaves before serving.