Sweet Dishes Recipes In Urdu Carrot Dishes is all ready natural and sweet recipe. this is a strong dish for everyone and many are use in different of recipe. Fans can try in Sweet Dishes Recipes In Urdu.
Sweet Dishes Recipes In Urdu
Sweet Dishes Recipes In English
Mughlai cuisine is South Asian cooking-style that is developed in the era of Muslim Mughal rulers. Mughlai recipes are liked everywhere thanks to their richness, exotic flavor and aromatic fragrance. “Mughlai Sufaida” is also one of the most-popular Mughlai recipes. Try and enjoy….
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Mughlai Sufaida: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg rice
• ½ sugar
• ½ cup khoya
• ½ cup almonds
• ½ cup pistachios
• ½ cup walnuts
• ½ cup cooking oil
Mughlai Sufaida: Cooking Instructions
1. Clean and wash the rice carefully and soak in fresh water for 20-25 minutes.
2. Cook rice in boiling water until it becomes soft and then drain.
3. Cut almonds, pistachios and walnuts into thin slices.
4. Divide rice and sugar in three equal portions.
5. Take two or three tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for two, three minutes. Fry dry nuts and then transfer in a plate.
6. Put two or three tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan and spread a layer of boiled rice in it. Now spread a layer of sugar, two tbsp. milk and fried nuts over it.
7. Repeat the process until the boiled rice and sugar has been finished. Finally add khoya and steam the rice for 10-12 minutes.
8. Delicious Mughlai Sufaida is ready now. Transfer in a serving dish, garnish with nuts, khoya or cream and serve hot.