Sweet Dish | Urdu Recipes – Sweet Dish is a rainy and happiest festival recipe. his taste is very yummi and sweet able. children are love this sweet dish and you can try in home Sweet Dish In Urdu.
Sweet Dish In Urdu
Sweet Dish In English
Lauki ka halwa (bottle gourd dessert) is a wholesome and appetizing sweet recipe, prepared with bottle gourd, solid milk, and sugar and flavored with dried nuts such as almonds, saffron, cardamoms, pistachios and raisins. You can make this yummy recipe to enhance the joy of your parties in chilly winter season. Scroll down to learn Lauki ka Halwa Recipe along with complete ingredients list.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Lauki ka Halwa Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg (lauki) grated bottle gourd
• 2 cups khoya (solid milk)
• 3 cups sugar
• 10-12 almonds & 10-12 pistachios
• 1 cup crushed coconut
• 8-10 small cardamom
• 1 cup ghee or cooking oil
Lauki ka Halwa Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. First of all, soak almonds and pistachios in warm water for few minutes, remove their skin then thinly chop.
2. Remove the skin of lauki, crush it and soak in lukewarm water for 2-3 minutes and then drain.
3. Add one cup of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for two minutes. Then add cardamom and sugar and cook while stirring continuously.
4. Now include grated bottle gourd, solid milk, almonds and pistachios; continue cooking over low flame while stirring.
5. Remove the pan from heat when all the water dries.
6. Transfer halwa in a dish, garnish with crushed coconut and serve hot.