Spicy Kabab In Urdu – Spicy Kabab is very hot masaladar spicy recipe. this masala daar kabab is very populer im asian county. You can try in home with easy simple method of Spicy Kabab In Urdu.
Spicy Kabab In Urdu
Spicy Kabab In English
Spicy kabab is a hot and delicious recipe that is very popular among Asian countries. The people from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other Asian countries, like to have this extremely appetizing snack with tea or coffee as a light meal. In addition, you can prepare it to add a spicy dish in your dinner meal.
There are several recipes to make kababs, available on internet and food books. This page also reveals a spicy kabab recipe that you will definitely like due to its distinctive taste and superb blend of spices.
Spicy Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg minced meat
• ½ cup dal chana (split Bengal gram)
• 4 onions
• 2 pinches of dry coriander leaves
• 1 pinch of cumin seeds
• 1 pinch of black cumin seeds
• Red chili powder (as needed)
• Salt to taste
• Pudina, fresh coriander leaves (as needed)
Spicy Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Rinse the minced meat thoroughly under running water and put it in colander for drying.
2. Add minced meat, onion, garlic, ginger, red chili powder, salt and sufficient amount of water in a pan and place it on stove over medium heat. Let it cook until minced meat becomes tender and water dries.
3. Put dal chana in another pan, add red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds and two cups of water. Cook dal chana over medium heat until it softens.
4. Now grind dal chana, minced meat mixture separately and then combine them.
5. Now make medium-sized cutlets of the prepared mixture, putting thinly chopped onion, green chilies, pudina and coriander leaves in the center of each cutlet.
6. Take sufficient amount of oil in a frying pan and heat it.
7. Dip kababs in well-beaten egg and then fry until they turn golden brown.
8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.