Shashlik Rice Recipe in Urdu – If you enjoy chinese food it’s almost a sure thing you have at least heard of chicken shashlik rice cooking recipe in urdu and shashlik rice recipe in urdu.
Shashlik Rice Recipe
For enjoying the wonderful mouth-watering taste of Chicken shashlik rice, it isn’t necessary to must visit a Chinese Restaurant but you can try this recipe at home easily. Read through the page to check out complete required-ingredients list as well as simple cooking instructions and astound your hubby, kids and other family members with the delicious taste of your hands.
Prep time: 35 min
Cook time: 15 min
Required Ingredients: Shashlik Rice Recipe
- 1 kg boneless Chicken (cubed)
- 3 Capsicums (remove seeds and cut into cube shapes)
- 3 medium Tomatoes (Cut into cube shapes)
- 3 Onions (separate layers)
- ½ cup White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese Salt
- 1-4 cups Tomato Catchup
- 3 cups Rice (boiled)
- First of all, marinate the chicken cubes in the mixture of ½ cup white vinegar, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp chilli Sauce and 1 tsp Chinese salt. Leave it for about half hour.
- Now take a little amount of cooking oil in a large frying pan and heat it.
- Fry the chicken for few minutes until it becomes light brown.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry.
- Put fried chicken and vegetables in a dish and pour catchup over it.
- Your chicken shashlik is ready, serve it hot with boiled rice.