Shami Kabab | Urdu Recipes – Shami Kabab is a great spicy and salty dish. every one like this recipe with other dishes. this dish look wise and taste wise is very beautiful. you can try in home Shami Kabab | Urdu Recipes.
Shami Kabab | Urdu Recipes
Shami Kabab | English Recipes
Shami kabab is one of the most popular South-Asian meat recipes. It can be served with yogurt chatni and tomato ketchup in tea parties or you can make it a part of your lunch or dinner menu. Scroll down to learn an easy yet scrumptious shami kabab recipe.
Shami Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg minced meat
• ½ cup daal chana
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tbsp minced ginger
• 8-10 red chilies
• 1 tbsp dry coriander
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 2 eggs
• Cooking oil for frying
• ½ cup cottage cheese for filling
• 4 tbsp thinly chopped green onion
• ½ bunch of mentha (pudina) finely chopped
Shami Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Submerge dal chana in two cups of fresh water for about two hours.
2. Take a large pan, add minced meat, dal chana, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander and half cup water and plce the pan on stove over medium heat.
3. When the minced meat and dal chana become soft and water has been dried, remove the pan from heat and let it cool down.
4. Grind it well in a chopper.
5. Add two eggs in the ground combination and mix well.
6. Mix crushed paneer, green onion, green chilies, and thinly chopped pudina in a small bowl and keep the prepared mixture in refrigerator for two hours.
7. Now make small balls of mince and dal mixture and fill them with prepared spice.
8. Make all kababs using same procedure and then keep them in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
9. Add cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it. Dip kababs in beaten egg and the then bread crumbs, add in hot oil for deep frying.
10. Fry the kababs until they turn golden brown.
11. Delicious shami kababs are ready now, transfer them in a serving dish and serve hot with ketchup or chatni.