Rasmalai Urdu Recipes – Rasmalai Urdu Recipes is great sweet and yummy recipe. this recipe mostly people like in evening. his taste and look is very good but you can try in home with simple method Rasmalai Urdu Recipes.
Rasmalai Urdu Recipes
Rasmalai English Recipes
Rasmalai is a popular South Asian sweet dish that women often make on celebrations and home parties. It is usually prepared with powdered milk, egg, white flour, sugar, baking powder and oil. To make delicious rasmalai, form a fine dough by mixing and kneading above-mentioned ingredients and then drop them in simmering milk cream. Read full page to learn complete rasmalai recipe…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Rasmalai Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 2 kg fresh milk
• ½ kg fresh cream
• Crushed pistachios and coconut
• Silver foil papers
• Rooh kewra
Rasmalai Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Firstly, prepare rasgullas to add into the rasmalai.
2. Now add 2 kg milk in a saucepan and put it on stove over medium heat.
3. Add crushed pistachios and coconut and let the milk boil until it has been left only three cups.
4. After that, include well-beaten fresh cream into the boiling milk. Add rooh kewra as well.
5. Add prepared initially prepared rasgullas into the simmering creamy milk and cook for five minutes.
6. Delicious rasmalai is ready, transfer it in a bowl and garnish with pistachios and silver foil papers.
7. Keep it in refrigerator for some time and serve to your guests.