Potato Chicken Paye | Urdu Recipes is very spicy and delicious recipes.
Potato Chicken Paye
Potato Chicken Paye | English Recipes
Potato chicken paye is a scrumptious dish prepared with boneless chicken, boiled potatoes, all-purpose flour, fresh milk and different seasonings. Scroll down to learn simple and easy potato chicken paye recipe. I hope you will enjoy its utterly flavorsome taste.
Potato Chicken Paye Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg boneless chicken (cut into cubes)
• 1 kg boiled potatoes
• 2 tomatoes
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• Salt to taste
• 1 cup fresh milk
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• ½ tsp black pepper powder
• 3 tbsp. cooking oil
• 1 tbsp. thinly chopped garlic
Potato Chicken Paye Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take three tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
2. Add chicken cubes into the hot oil and fry for few minutes.
3. Now add garlic and tomatoes and cook well.
4. Heat the butter in another pan and fry all-purpose flour till it turns golden brown.
5. Once the all-purpose flour has been fried well, add one cup of fresh milk and let it cook for some time to prepare sauce. Add salt and black pepper powder as well.
6. Cut boiled potatoes in round slices.
7. Now take a microwave dish and spread a layer of potato slices in it.
8. Add chicken spice over potatoes and then pour white sauce.
9. Finally, sprinkle crushed cheese over white sauce and bake potato chicken paye in preheated oven for 15 minutes at 80 degree.