Poori Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Paratha roll recipes in urdu and chicken easy cooking recipes in urdu. Puri paratha chicken with spicy easy cooking recipes in urdu and testy cooking recipes in urdu videos | Poori Paratha Recipes.
Poori Paratha Recipe in Urdu
Poori Paratha Recipe in English
Poori paratha is all-time favorite South Asian recipe. As the name suggests, it is combination of paratha and poori. This delightful main course recipe is perfect for breakfast and can be prepared within half hour. Follow given below instruction to enjoy the delicious taste of poori paratha…
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Poori Paratha Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1/4th cup of melted ghee
• 1 egg white
• 4 ½ cup all-purpose
• ½ tsp salt
• Combine 1/4th cup melted ghee, egg white and 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour in a bowl and mix well to make thick paste.
Poori Paratha Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Stir all-purpose flour in a platter, add half tsp salt along with sufficient amount of water into the all-purpose flour and knead it well to prepare dough. Cover it with a wet cheesecloth and leave for twenty minutes.
2. Make eight balls of the prepared dough and then make circles of these balls with the help of roller. Spread a layer of prepared paste onto the surface of each circle evenly, roll it make ball once again.
3. Now add little amount of ghee on each ball, cover it and leave for half hour.
4. After half hour, make thin circle (paratha) of each ball and deep-fry it in hot oil until it turns golden brown from all sides.
(Note) Make a tiny hole in the center of paratha before frying in order to prevent air filling.