Pakistani Recipes Urdu – Pakistani Recipes shami kabab is very healthy and spicy dish. Younger wants this recipe and mostly pakistani people like this dish in evening and dinner. You can try in home with Pakistani Recipes Urdu.
Pakistani Recipes Urdu
Pakistani Recipes English
Shami kebabs are one of the traditional Pakistani snacks. With utterly flavorsome taste and aromatic fragrance, healthy shami kababs are not only very popular in South Asian countries but also extremely popular across the globe. You can prepare the Pakistani shami kababs as an excellent side dish to enhance the glory of your meal or as a tea time starter.
Pakistani Shami Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 750 g minced beef
• 125 g daal chana
• 4-5 green chilies
• 2 eggs
• 6-8 red chilies
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tbsp. minced ginger
• 1 tbsp. dry coriander
• 4 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
• ¼ cup cooking oil for frying
• Salt to taste
Pakistani Shami Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Submerge dal chana in two cups of fresh water for about two hours.
2. Take a large pan, add minced meat, dal chana, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander and half cup water and place the pan on stove over medium heat.
3. When the minced meat and dal chana become soft and water has been dried, remove the pan from heat and let it cool down.
4. Grind it well in a chopper.
5. Now make small kababs of mince and dal mixture and keep them in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Add cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it. Dip kababs in beaten egg and add in hot oil for deep frying.
7. Fry the kababs until they turn golden brown, then transfer them in a plate and serve.