Pakistani Cooking Recipes In Urdu– Pakistani Cooking Recipes is different taste of another chicken recipe. Chicken Recipes is a healthy recipe for everyone and mostly use this dish in wedding occasion but lovers can try in home with simple recipe method of Pakistani Cooking Recipes In Urdu.
Pakistani Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Pakistani Cooking Recipes In English
Chicken Manchurian is one of the most favorite Chinese recipes, prepared with boneless chicken, tomato sauce, pineapple cubes, all-purpose flour and mild spices. Scroll down to learn Chicken Manchurian Recipe.
Prep time: 15 min + 30 min (marinating time)
Cook time: 30 min
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1/2 kg boneless chicken
• 1 Onion (crushed)
• 1/2 cup tomato Sauce
• 1/2 cup pineapple Juice
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp white pepper
• 2 tbsp. white vinegar
• 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
• 2 tbsp. soya sauce
• 2 tbsp. corn flour
• 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour (mixed with chicken cube)
• 2 tbsp. oil
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly, let it dry completely and cut into small pieces.
2. Put chicken in a wide bowl and mix it with salt, sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, and corn flour, leave the mixture for almost one hour.
3. Once the recommended time is over, stir fry the chicken.
4. Take some oil in a pan and fry onion and ginger-garlic paste until it turns golden. Then add in tomato sauce, white pepper and pineapple to make sauce.
5. Now add fried chicken and parch for a two-three minutes. .
6. Mix corn flour in a little water and add it into the Manchurian gravy. Add raw pineapple cubes as well.
7. Finally mix in all-purpose flour and let the gravy thicken for a while.
8. Delicious chicken Manchurian is ready. Transfer it in pre-heated Manchurian plate or a pan with thick bottom. Serve hot with fried rice.