Nihari Recipes In Urdu– Nihari Urdu Recipes is different taste of another chicken recipe. Nihari Urdu Recipes is a healthy recipe for everyone and mostly use this dish in wedding occasion but lovers can try in home with simple recipe method of Nihari Urdu Recipes .
Nihari Urdu Recipes
Nihari is a traditional South Asian dish that everyone likes to eat. It is prepared by cooking bong meat with different seasoning & spices in a specific way, and goes well with naan and pitta bread. Let’s know how to make restaurant-like nihari at home using easily available ingredients.
Nihari Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1350 g bong meat
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 2 tbsp. gram flour
• 4 black cardamom
• 6 green cardamom
• 337 g onion (minced)
• 1 tsp black peppers
• ½ tsp mace
• 1 ½ tsp fennel seeds
• 1 ½ tsp red chili powder
• 2 ½ coriander seed powder
• 1 ½ inches piece of ginger
• 2 half-inch pieces of cinnamon
• ½ tsp nutmeg
• 8 cloves
• 2 tsp cumin seeds
• Half-inch piece of dry ginger
• Yogurt (as needed)
• Salt and ghee (as needed)
Nihari Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan and fry minced onion till it turns medium brown.
2. Transfer half amount of fried onion in a plate and keep it aside.
3. Add ginger, garlic, red chili powder and yogurt into the pan and cook the spice well.
4. Add salt, meat and water and let it cook over medium flame.
5. Mix gram flour into some water.
6. Once the meat becomes soft and tender, add whole spice powder and gram-flour mixture.
7. After few minutes, add onion (that you have taken out after frying) and cook for five minutes.
8. Sauté fennel seeds, nutmeg, mace and dry ginger and then roughly grind all constituents.
9. Add all ground spices into the meat and steam for few minutes.
10. Delicious nihari is ready, serve hot with roughni or plain naans.