Nihari Cooking Recipe In Urdu. Mutton nihari recipes and chicken nihari recipes in urdu. Beef nihari recipes, Nihari cooking recipes tips | Nihari Cooking Recipe In Urdu.
Nihari Cooking Recipe In Urdu
Nihari Cooking Recipe In English
Nirari is a traditional South Asian recipe that is full of taste and healthy ingredients. Most people like to have this scrumptious dish for late breakfast on holidays. To taste mouth-watering nihari, try the given-below recipe.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Nihari Recipe: Required ingredients
• 5 black cardamoms
• ½ tsp whole black pepper
• 1 marrow
• ½ tsp funnel seeds
• 2 tbsp. red chili powder
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• 5 star anise
• 6 tbsp. cooking oil
• Green chilies (as needed)
• Lemon (as needed)
• 2 onions
• 1 kg beef undercut
• 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 kg bones
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
Chicken Nihari Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste and fry it until becomes golden brown.
Add meat and cook until the water dries.
2. Then add nihari masala, salt and red chili powder and cook it for 5-10 minutes. Add little water if needed.
3. After that, include marrow into the meat-spice along with ten cups of water and continue cooking over low flame for one hour.
4. Prepare a smooth paste by dissolving all-purpose flour and wheat flour in water. Add this paste into the meat and let it cook for at least four hours while stirring occasionally.
5. Fry chopped onion in hot oil and then use this oil for “Bighaar.”
6. Delicious chicken nihari is ready, transfer it in a serving bowl, garnish with green chilies, lemon slices, ginger, and serve hot with naans.