Nehari Recipe In Urdu– Nehari Recipe is different taste of another chicken recipe. Nihari Recipes is a healthy recipe for everyone and Nehari Recipe In Urdu mostly use this dish in wedding occasion but lovers can try in home with simple recipe method of Nehari Recipe In Urdu.
Nehari Recipe In Urdu
Nihari is a South Asian dish, prepared by cooking beef or lamb meat with the combination of brain or bone marrow in very slow process. It is well-known in all over the world thanks to its spiciness and distinct taste.
Nihari, originated from Old Delhi, is available in mostly Pakistani restaurants across the globe. You can also cook this scrumptious meat dish at home through little effort. All to do is collecting required ingredients and following given-below easy guide…
Nihari Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg bong meat
• 3 tbsp. funnel seeds
• 8 black cardamoms
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp whole spice powder
• 1 tbsp. thinly chopped garlic
• ½ kg bone marrow
• 5-6 tbsp. dried ginger powder
• 1 onion
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp. gram flour
• 1 ½ cups cooking oil
Nihari Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan and fry minced onion until it turns medium brown. Then, transfer half amount of fried onion in a plate and keep it aside. Thereafter, add ginger, garlic, red chili powder and yogurt into the pan, cook the spice well.
2. Add salt, meat and water and let it cook over medium flame.
3. Mix gram flour into some water.
4. Once the meat becomes soft and tender, add whole spice powder and gram-flour mixture.
5. After few minutes, add onion (that you have taken out after frying) and cook for five minutes.
6. Sauté fennel seeds, nutmeg, mace and dry ginger and then roughly grind all constituents.
7. Include all ground spices into the meat and steam for few minutes.
8. Delicious nihari is ready, transfer it in a serving bowl and serve hot with roughni or plain naans.