Mutton Seekh Kabab Urdu Recipe – Mutton Seekh Kabab is very good taste able recipe. People like this recipe in evening and this recipe look wise and taste wise is very good. You can try in home Mutton Seekh Kabab Urdu Recipe.
Mutton Seekh Kabab Urdu Recipe
Mutton Seekh Kabab Urdu English
Seekh Kabab is a traditional kebab of Mughlai cuisine, prepared with minced meat and different seasonings. To make mouth-watering seekh kababs, marinated minced meat (of chicken, beef or mutton) is molded around the bamboo skewers and then grilled or cooked on hot coals. This page reveals an easy yet appetizing seekh kebab recipe. Try this exclusive recipe to add some spicy flavor in your every day meal.
Prep time: 15 min + 1 hour (marinating time)
Cook time: 30 min
Mutton Seekh Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat of mutton (minced meat of beef can also be used)
• 125 g thinly chopped onion
• ½ cup thick yogurt
• 2 tsp whole spice powder
• 2 tsp cumin seed powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp. red chili powder
• 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp sugar
Mutton Seekh Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Grind the minced meat in a chopper and then transfer in a platter.
2. Add salt, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, whole spice powder, cumin seed powder, sugar and thick yogurt into the minced meat and mix well.
3. Fry thinly chopped onion until it turns golden brown and then add into the prepared minced meat mixture after grinding.
4. Keep the mixture in fridge for almost one hour, so the spices get fully absorbed into the minced meat.
5. After that, take little portion of the prepared mixture and mold it onto the bamboo skewer in the shape of seekh kabab. Make more kababs with same procedure and then cook on hot coals until they turn golden brown from all sides (never forget rotating the skewers while cooking).
6. Finally smear a bit of oil onto the seekh kababs using a brush and serve hot with naans and pudina chatni.