Mutton Masala Cooking Recipe, Pakistani and Indian all tasty masala cooking recipes in Urdu and chicken tikka masala recipe in Urdu. Mutton masala easy cooking recipes in Urdu and masala cooking recipes in Urdu videos | Mutton Masala Cooking Recipe in Urdu.
Mutton Masala Cooking Recipe
If you are hunting for a matchless mutton masala cooking recipe to serve up your guests on the next dinner party, then you are on exact page as here I have described an easy yet delicious mutton masala cooking recipe. Learn, try and enjoy wonderful taste of your own hands.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 35 min
Mutton Masala Cooking Recipe: Required Ingredients
- 1 kg mutton
- 3 Green Cardamoms
- 1 cup Onion paste
- Half cup Coconut Milk
- 200 grams mutton yakhni
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp red Chili powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
Mutton Masala Cooking Recipe: Cooking Instructions
- Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly with fresh water.
- Mix red chili powder, black pepper, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, ground coriander, salt and tamarind pulp in a bowl.
- Use the prepared mixture to marinate mutton pieces and leave it for about 2-4 hours.
- Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flam.
- Add onion paste and ginger-garlic paste and cook until it becomes golden brown.
- Add mutton and spices and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add two cups of mutton yakhni and let it cook for some time, so the mutton pieces become soft and tender.
- Add coconut milk and green cardamoms and continue cooking.
- When the water has been dried from mutton, add chopped green chilies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Your “mutton masala” is ready now. Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve hot with naans or chapattis.