Mutton Korma Cooking Urdu Recipe. Mutton korma is favorite dish of Pakistani people. Mutton korma,keema, mutton curry and beef korma cooking recipes in urdu | Mutton Korma Cooking Urdu Recipe.
Mutton Korma Cooking Urdu Recipe
Mutton Korma Cooking English Recipe
Healthy and nutritious mutton Korma is a hot favorite dish of meat-lovers. Prepared by cooking mutton in different seasonings and spices, mutton Korma is a perfect main dish for lunch or dinner. It goes well with naan, pitta bread as well as rice. This page provides an easy yet scrumptious mutton Korma recipe. Try and enjoy…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr.
Mutton Korma Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg mutton (with bones)
• 1 tbsp. salt
• 2 tbsp. kewra
• 3-4 onions (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 1 tbsp. ginger paste
• 2 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp. whole spice
• 1 tbsp. cumin seed powder
• 1/2 cup cooking oil
Mutton Korma Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take oil in a large pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes over medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion in hot oil and then transfer it on a newspaper or butter paper.
3. Then add ginger-garlic paste into the oil and fry for two minutes.
4. Add red chili powder and turmeric powder and cook for 30 seconds. Now add mutton and fry for five minutes over high flame.
5. Add salt and one liter water and whole spice, cover the pan let the mutton cook for one hour.
6. Once the mutton pieces become tender, add cumin seed powder and coriander seed powder and cook well.
7. Grind the fried onion and add into the pan. Add kewra as well and cook mutton korma for more five minutes.
8. After that, remove the pan from heat, transfer delicious mutton korma in serving bowl and serve hot with naan, pitta bread or rice.