Mutton Karahi Urdu Recipes – Mutton Karahi ia very good spicy and healthy dish. Everyone like this recipe and use with naan. Fans can try in home with Mutton Karahi Urdu Recipes.
Mutton Karahi Urdu Recipes
Mutton Karahi English Recipes
Mutton karahi is a well-known South Asian recipe that everyone likes to eat. It goes well with plain naan, roughni naan as well as pitta bread and can be served as a main dish for your lunch or dinner meal. Here we have provided easy Mutton karahi recipe along with complete ingredients list. Hope you will enjoy it…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Mutton karahi recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 ½ kg mutton
• ½ kg tomatoes
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 3-4 tbsp. ginger-garlic juice
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• ½ tsp whole spice powder
• 2-3 tbsp. yogurt
• 3 tbsp. thinly chopped coriander leaves
• 2-3 green chilies
• A small piece of ginger (cut into thin, long slices)
• 3-4 tbsp. lemon juice
• Ghee or cooking oil for frying
Mutton karahi recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly and let them dry completely.
2. Take ghee or cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame for three minutes.
3. Add mutton into the hot oil and fry until it turns golden brown.
4. Now cook the tomatoes in another pan.
5. After few minutes, add mutton pieces, red chili powder, black pepper powder, ginger-garlic juice, whole spice powder and yogurt in tomatoes and cook well.
6. Now add lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves, green chilies and ginger slices.
7. Delicious mutton karahi is ready now; serve hot with naans or pitta breads.