Mutton Karahi Recipe, Ramadan cooking recipes for iftar cooking recipes in urdu and very testy and spicy iftar cooking recipes in urdu. Iftar cooking recipes tips and iftar cooking recipes.
Mutton Karahi Recipe
Mutton Karahi English Recipe
In the Holy Month of Ramadan, women hunt for the newest and lovable Ramadan Iftar Recipes. There are several food recipes which are traditionally associated with the “Iftar Party” such pakora, fruit chaat, refreshing drinks and bar be cue.
The testy and spicy mutton karahi is also one of the most-favorite Iftar party dishes. There are a number of recipes to cook mutton karahi. For your convenience, here I have provided an easy mutton karahi recipe along with complete ingredients list. Try and enjoy delicious Iftar dinner.
Total time: 45 min
Required Ingredients: Mutton Karahi Recipe
- ½ kg Mutton (boiled)
- Cooking Oil for frying
- ½ kg Tomatoes (thinly chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
- 3-4 tbsp ginger-garlic juice
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp All spice powder
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp fresh Yogurt
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 3 tbsp fresh Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 3-4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Coriander leaves (chopped) and Ginger to garnish
- Take 1/4th cup of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
- Add boiled mutton and fry until it becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, red chili powder, black pepper powder, ginger-garlic water, turmeric, all spice powder, salt and yogurt and cook well.
- Keep it aside when oil separates.
- Finally, add 3-4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Delicious mutton karahi is ready, Garnish with ginger and coriander leaves. Serve hot with kulcha or naan.