Masala Tv Recipes In Urdu – Masala is excellent flavor used for hot recipe. Every person needs high-quality dishes in different of masala recipe.
Generally nation wants casino resting on party occasion and wedding function for masala recipes. Lovers can try at home with easy method of Masala TV Recipes in Urdu.
Masala Tv Recipes In Urdu
Masala Tv Recipes In English
Most people occasionally go to the restaurants and food bars to enjoy the delicious taste of mutton masala. However, do you know that you can bring the restaurant-like flavor in your own meat dishes by making little alteration in your cooking style? Here I have described an exotic mutton masala recipe that is full of appetizing taste and advantageous nutrients. Try it to entertain your guests on the closest party…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Mutton Masala Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg mutton (cut into squares)
• 100 ml cooking oil
• 3 bay leaves
• 10 moongs
• 5 medium pieces of cinnamon
• 8 whole red peppers
• 10 green cardamoms
• 200g thinly chopped onion
• 4 tbsp. ginger paste
• 4 tbsp. garlic paste
• ½ tsp whole spice powder
• 2 tsp coriander seed powder
• 1½ tsp cumin seed powder
• Salt to taste
• 2/3 tsp black cumin seeds (powdered)
• ½ nutmeg (powdered)
• 2 tsp black pepper powder
• 12 whole green chilies
• 2 tsp thinly chopped mentha piperita
• 1 cup plain yogurt
Mutton Masala Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Put cooking oil in a pan and heat it for three minutes over medium flame. Then add all whole spices and fry them.
2. Now add chopped onion and fry until it turns golden brown thereafter include ginger-garlic paste and cook for five minutes while stirring.
3. Add mutton pieces and fry it for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
4. Add yogurt and let the mutton cook until it softens.
5. Sprinkle all powdered spices over the cooked mutton, add whole green chilies and steam for 2-3 minutes.
6. Delicious mutton masala is ready now. Transfer in a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and mentha piperita.
7. Serve hot with naan or pitta bread.