Lab-E-Shirin | Urdu Recipes – Lab-E-Shirin is a great sweet recipe and his taste is very sweetie. Everyone like this recipe and falouse in children and wedding occasion. You can try in home with simple Lab-E-Shirin | Urdu Recipes.
Lab-E-Shirin | Urdu Recipes
Lab-E-Shirin | English Recipes
Lab e Shirin is one of the most fascinating and appetizing food items from Pakistani cuisine. Most people like to have this traditional recipe on Eids and other festive occasions. Lab e Shirin recipe consists colorful sawaiyan, milk, corn flour, sugar and solid milk (khoya) as main ingredients, while jellies and seasonal fruits (sliced) can be used to enhance the flavor.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Lab e Shirin Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 liter fresh milk
• ½ packet of colorful sawaiyan
• 2 tbsp. corn flour
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 tbsp. solid milk
• 3 packets of flavored jellies
• 4 bananas
• 2 apples
• Strawberry for garnishing
Lab e Shirin Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Add one liter of milk in a saucepan and put it on stove for boiling.
2. Then add sawaiyan and cook until they become soft. Thereafter add two tablespoons of corn flour and sugar. Run the spoon to mix all constituents.
3. After some time, add solid milk and cook for 15 minutes. Remove lab e shirin from heat and let it cool down.
4. Garnish with slices fruit, jellies and strawberries.
5. Serve after cooling it in refrigerator.