Kofta Curry | Urdu Recipes – Kofta Curry is mixcher greatest taste Recipe in asian country. People like this dish in dinner with bread. Mostly people Kofta curry Used With Boil Rice. You can try in home with simple Method Kofta Curry | Urdu Recipes.
Kofta Curry | Urdu Recipes
Fish Kofta curry is a hot and spicy South Asian recipe, prepared with boneless fish, eggs and mild spices and seasonings. Fish kofta curry goes well with boiled rice as well as plain naan. This page provides an easy yet lip-smacking Fish Kofta Curry Recipe. Have a go and try…
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 ½ hours
Fish Kofta curry Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless fish
• 2-3 onions (finely chopped)
• 5 green chilies (thinly chopped)
• 1 well-beaten egg
• Salt to taste
• 1 lemon
• 1 tsp cumin seed powder
• ½ tsp of each coriander seed powder and turmeric powder
• ½ cup tomato pulp
• ½ tsp garlic paste
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Fish Kofta curry Recipe: Cooking instructions
1. Rinse the boneless fish well under running water and let it dry completely. Thereafter mince it in a grinder.
2. Take 1 tbsp. cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it for three minutes over medium flame.
3. Now put half amount of chopped onion into the hot oil along with green chilies and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Cook for few minutes and then remove from heat. Transfer all fried ingredients in a plate.
4. Add minced meat of fish, lemon juice, egg and fried mixture in a large bowl and mix well. Make medium-sized meatballs (fish koftas) of the prepared mixture.
5. Now add one cup of cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
6. Deep fry fish koftas after coating them with breadcrumbs.
7. Take 3-4 tablespoon of cooking oil in another pan, heat it and fry the remaining onion until it turns golden brown.
8. After that, add ginger-garlic paste, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and tomato pulp. Cook the spice well.
9. Add fish koftas into the spice and cook for more ten minutes.
10. Transfer lip-smacking fish kofta curry it in a serving bowl and serve hot with boiled rice or plain naans.