Khopray Ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu. Sweet recipes in urdu and Pakistani sweet, mithai cooking recipes in urdu for coconut sweet recipes in urdu. Pakistani & Indian sweet easy cooking recipes in urdu and sweet urdu recipes videos | Khopray Ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu.
Khopray Ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu
Khopray Ki Mithai Recipe in English
Khopray ke Mithai or coconut crumbs dessert is a special Pakistani sweet recipe that is liked by everyone. You can serve it as a tea-time starter as well as the last item of your banquet. This page reveals an easy recipe for coconut crumbs dessert; learn to enjoy the delicious taste of home-made sweet dishes.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Khopray ke Mithai: Required Ingredients
• 1 cup coconut crumbs
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup milk powder
• 1 egg
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup ghee
• Few drops of kewra essence
• Walnuts and almonds for garnishing
Khopray ke Mithai: Cooking Instructions
1. Break an egg in a bowl and beat well until it becomes fluffy. Thereafter add sugar and beat once again.
2. Place ghee in microwave for a while in order to melt it and then let it cool down.
3. Add coconut crumbs, sugar, milk powder and fresh milk in a bowl and mix well with the help of wood spoon.
4. Add the prepared mixture into the egg-mixture and combine both cocktails.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat while stirring until it has been dried. Afterwards, cook properly over high flame.
6. Grease the bottom of a steal tray and pour the cooked mixture over it.
7. Use a roller to flatten the surface of mixture and then cut into small pieces with a sharp knife.
8. Garnish with almonds and serve.