Khajoor Ka Halwa in Urdu – Khajoor Ka Halwa is very different recipe for other sweet dish. People like this this recipe and mostly use on wedding occasion and winter night party. you can try this sweet simple recipe in home withe Khajoor Ka Halwa in Urdu.
Khajoor Ka Halwa in Urdu
Khajoor Ka Halwa in English
Dates halwa (khajoor ka halwa) is a perfect dessert recipe to make on special occasions. Since this delicious recipe contains dates as a main ingredient, it provides you abundant health advantages and nutritional affects.
Dates are low in sweet and calories but rich in fiber and vital minerals. Regular consumption of dates guarantees removal of harmful estrogens from your body. Furthermore, this sweet fruit has amazing benefits for healthy heart and brain. Here I have provided an easy dates halwa recipe, must try to entertain your guests on the closest event.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min
Dates Halwa Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 200 g wheat flour
• Ghee (as needed)
• ½ cup rose water
• 200 g dates
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 tsp cardamom powder
• ½ tsp saffron
• 1 tbsp. fresh milk
Dates Halwa Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the dates after removing their seeds and keep aside.
2. Put wheat flour in a pan and sauté it for few minutes while stirring.
3. Take approx. 3/4th cup of ghee and add it into the wheat flour gradually, continue mixing both ingredients in the process.
4. Now mix rosewater, dates and sugar.
5. After that, add cardamom powder and saffron (mixed in little milk). Cook for five minutes.
6. Transfer dates halwa in serving bowls, garnish with almonds and serve hot.