Keema Recipe In Urdu – Keema Recipe is very healthy and powerful recipe. People like this dish on wedding occasion and dinner party. This recipe taste is very spicy and delicious but you can try in home with simple methord Keema Recipe In Urdu.
Keema Recipe In Urdu
Keema Recipe In English
Fried keema is a traditional South Asian recipe that is all-time favorite for meat lovers. Most people like to prepare this flavorful recipe on special occasions like Eids, wedding parties and family get-to-gathers etc. the given-below yogurt keema recipe is very easy-to-cook and less time consuming. Have a go and try…
Yogurt Keema Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat
• 1 cup thinly chopped onion
• 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tsp red chili powder
• ¼ tsp turmeric powder
• 5 green cardamoms
• 1 black cardamom
• 5 cloves
• 1 piece of cinnamon
• 1 bay leaf
• ½ tsp cinnamon powder
• A pinch of clove powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 cup thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 1 ½ cup yogurt
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Yogurt Keema Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Beat the yogurt well after adding cinnamon and clove powder.
2. Cut the green chilies from center after removing the pedicles. Thereafter fry them in hot oil for few seconds.
3. Add cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
4. Add whole spices into the hot oil and fry for two minutes. Then fry chopped onion until it turns golden brown.
5. After that, add minced meat and fry over medium flame until the water has been dried.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste along with little water, cook for 30 seconds.
7. Now add red chili powder, salt and turmeric powder. Cook for two minutes and then add yogurt.
8. Let the minced meat cook till it becomes soft.
9. Finally add fresh coriander leaves and green chilies.
10. Delicious yogurt keema is ready, transfer in a bowl and serve hot with pitta breads.