Kathi Methi Murgi | Urdu Recipes – is a different of taste for all murgh dishes.
Kathi Methi Murgi | Urdu Recipes
Kathi Methi Murgi | English Recipes
Kathi Methi Murgi is an appetizing Pakistani recipe that goes well with pitta breads and butter rice. It is perfect for lunch time as well as dinner menu. Scroll down to learn easy yet delicious Kathi Methi murgi recipe.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Kathi Methi Murgi Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg boneless chicken
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 1 tbsp. Chinese salt
• 1 tsp black pepper (powdered)
• 4 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 chicken cube
• 2 tbsp. corn flour
• 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
Kathi Methi Murgi Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Mix salt, garlic paste, Chinese salt, and black pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Marinate chicken pieces in the prepared mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. Add olive oil in a frying pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes over medium flame.
4. Add marinated chicken and cook for about three minutes.
5. Cover the pan with its lid and let the chicken cook for additional five minuted over low flame.
6. Then, add lemon juice, chicken cube, sugar and one cup water.
7. After three to four minutes, mix corn flour in little water and add it into the curry gradually while stirring.
8. When the curry reaches to desired thickness, remove it from heat, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with butter rice.
Note: To make butter rice, fry two cups plain boiled rice in two tbsp. butter or margarine.