Kalay Chanay Ki Chat Recipe in Urdu. Very testy and easy Pakistani and indian chana chat recipes in urdu. Kala chanay ki chaat and White chanay ki chaat cooking urdu recipes and urdu cooking recipes videos. Kalay Chanay Ki Chat Recipe in Urdu.
Black chickpeas chaat is a spicy snack that is low in calorie and rich in dietary fibers, iron and protein. This healthy recipe can be prepared at home in very short time using easily available foodstuffs. You just need black chickpeas, tamarind pulp, mild spices and some salad items to prepare mouth-watering black chickpeas chart. Scroll down to get black chickpeas chaat recipe along with complete ingredients list.
Black Chickpeas Chat Recipe: Required Ingredients List
• 1 cup black chickpeas
• 2 lemons
• 2 green chilies
• 1 medium onion
• 1 medium tomato
• 2 tbsp. tamarind pulp
• Salt to taste
• ½ tsp black pepper powder
• Chaat masala (as needed)
• Fresh coriander leaves (as needed)
Black Chickpeas Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take sufficient amount of water in a saucepan and put it on stove for boiling.
2. Once water comes to boil, add chickpeas and let it cook over low flame until the chickpeas become soft.
3. Once it has been done, remove the saucepan from heat and drain chickpeas.
4. Add thinly chopped green chilies and tamarind pulp into the boiled chickpeas and put it on stove in order to dry excess water.
5. Let the chickpeas cool down for few minutes.
6. Then, add salt, lemon juice, tomatoes, thinly chopped onion, black pepper powder and chaat masala powder into the chickpeas mixture and combine all ingredients well with the help of a fork.