Kababi Keema Recipe in Urdu And English, is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Beef & Mutton by Saadat Siddiqui .
Kababi Keema Recipe
– Beef qeema (Beef mince) ½ kg
– Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
– Kacha papita (Raw papaya glue) 2 tbs
– Adrak lehsan glue (Ginger garlic glue) 1 and ½ tbs
– Hari mirch (Green chilies) 4-5
– Pyaz (Onion) cuts 1 medium
– Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) and Podina (Mint leaves) ½ Cup
– Bread cuts 2
– Pani (Water) 1-2 tbs
– Lal mirch powder (Red bean stew powder) 1 tsp
– Garam masala powder ½ tsp
– Zeera (Cumin seeds) cooked and smashed 1 tsp
– Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) ¼ tsp
– Chanay ka powder (Chickpea powder) cooked 2 tbs
– Coconut powder 1 tbs
– Cream 1 tbs
– Makhan (Butter) 2 tbs
– Koyla (Coal) for smoke
– Oil for searing
– In meat mince,add salt,raw papaya glue and ginger garlic paste,mix well and marinate for 1-2 hours in icebox.- In chopper,add green chilies,onion,fresh coriander and mint leave,bread slices,water and cleave well.
– Now include marinated mince,red bean stew powder,garam masala powder,cumin seeds,turmeric powder, chickpea powder,coconut powder,cream,butter and hack until the point that very much consolidated.
– Give a coal smoke for 3 minutes.
– Grease hands with oil generously,take a blend and make kebebs.
– In barbecue container/fricasseeing pan,heat oil and sear kebabs on low fire until brilliant darker (3-4 minutes each side).