Indian Sweets Recipes In Urdu – Indian Sweets Recipes is a rainy and happiest festival recipe. His taste is very yummy and sweet- able. Children are love this sweet dish and you can try in home with simple of method Indian Sweets Recipes In Urdu.
Indian Sweets Recipes In Urdu
Indian Sweets Recipes In English
Lauki ka halwa (bottle gourd dessert) is a yummy and popular Indian sweet recipe, prepared with bottle gourd, reduced whole milk, sugar and nuts. Most people like to have this warm dessert in chilly days of winter season.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
Indian Sweet Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg grated bottle gourd (lauki)
• 2 cups reduced whole milk (khoya)
• 3 cups sugar
• 10-12 almonds & 10-12 pistachios (soak both ingredients in lukewarm water for some time and then thinly chop after removing the skin.
• 1 cup crushed coconut
• 8-10 small cardamom
• 1 cup ghee or cooking oil
Indian Sweet Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. First of all, crush the grated bottle gourd after removing its skin.
2. Soak crushed bottle gourd in warm water for two to three minutes and then drain.
3. Take cooking oil in a wide pan and heat it for two minutes. Then add cardamom and sugar and cook while stirring in order to prepare sugar-water.
4. Now add grated bottle gourd, reduced whole milk, almonds and pistachios; continue cooking over low flame while stirring.
5. When all the water dries, remove the pan from heat.
6. Grease the bottom of serving dish and spread halwa in it.
7. Garnish bottle gourd dessert with crushed coconut and serve hot.