Indian Kabab | Urdu Recipes – Indian Kabab is very thick spicy taste and look like very crunch able dish. people use in every time in day and night but everyone can use this simple Indian Kabab | Urdu Recipes.
Indian Kabab | Urdu Recipes
Indian Kabab | English Recipes
You must have tried several recipes to make kababs at home but even you have tried Indian lutfi kabab recipe? Yes, Indian lutfi kababs are the yummiest version of seekh kababs. The recipe features minced meat, fat, yogurt, coriander leaves and some other spices and seasonings. This page offers an easy yet scrumptious Indian lutfi kabab recipe, try & enjoy…
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
Indian Lutfi Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat
• 200 g fat
• ½ kg onion
• 1 tbsp. onion
• 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp. carom seeds
• 2 tbsp. whole spice
• 1 tbsp. red chili powder
• 1 tbsp. coriander seed
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup yogurt
• Salt to taste
• Chatni of fresh coriander leaves
Indian Lutfi Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the minced meat thoroughly in running water and let it dry completely.
2. Grind minced meat, ginger, garlic and green chilies.
3. Mince the onion and squeeze out excess water.
4. Add carom seeds, cumin seeds, whole spice, coriander seeds, red chili powder, whole spice, baking powder, salt and minced onion into the minced meat mixture and combine well.
5. Leave the mixture for about 20 minutes.
6. After that, affix kababs onto the screws and cook over hot coals.
7. Serve hot lutfi kababs with yogurt and chatni.