Indian Food Recipes In Urdu – Indian Food Recipes is very healthy and spicy recipe. Mostly people eat in night and night party but younger like it this dish. You can try in home with simple method of Indian Food Recipes In Urdu.
Indian Food Recipes In Urdu
Indian Food Recipes In English
Visit the Beauty Tips for girls in Urdu: Beauty Tips In Urdu
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Indian Tikka is a flavorsome dish that is loved by everyone. The mouth-watering Indian tikka is an easy-to-cook dish in which pre-marinated pieces of meat are marinated in special spices for some time and then grilled on skewers. Indian tikka is not only popular in Asian countries (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) but its Western version “chicken tikka masala” is hugely popular in UK. The smoky-flavored Indian tikka goes well with roti or naan.
Here I have described an easy step-by-step guide to prepare delicious Indian tikka at home without much struggle. Try the recipe out and enjoy “Restaurant taste” at your own home…
• 1kg boneless chicken
• 1/2 kg fresh tomatoes
• 2 tbsps ginger paste
• 3 tbsps garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp red chilli
• 125gms onions
• 1/2 kg Potatoes
• Salt to taste
• 3-4 tbsps garam masala
• 125gms cooking oil
• Fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1. Wash and clean the chicken.
2. Make small chunks of boneless chicken with the help of a sharp knife.
3. Take 125grms cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan and heat it.
4. Add chicken chunks in the frying pan and fry until it becomes light brown.
5. Add coriander leaves and ginger and garlic pastes and cook.
6. Add little water and let it cook till done.
7. Cut onions and tomatoes in 6 pieces each.
8. Boil potatoes and turn them in the shape of cutlets.
9. Once the chicken has been cooked properly, add all remaining ingredients in it and let it cook for five minutes.
10. Your Indian tikka is ready, garnish it with salad and serve hot.