Iftar Pulao Urdu Recipes – Iftar Pulao is a great vitamin recipes. Everyone like this dish and his taste is very good, mostly people use in iftar time . You can try in home Iftar Pulao Urdu Recipes.
Iftar Pulao Urdu Recipes
Iftar Pulao English Recipes
Vegetable pulao is a healthy and flavorsome recipe, prepared by cooking fine-quality Basmati rice with seasonal vegetables and mild spices. The combination of vegetable pulao, salad and yogurt chatni is perfect meal for Iftar in the holy month of Ramadan. Vegetable pulao recipe is quite simple and easy, just follow given-below instructions. Must share your experience with us by posting comment.
Prep time: 15 min + (15 min soaking time)
Cook time: 45 min
Iftar Vegetable Pulao Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ kg rice
• 2 onions
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tomatoes
• 8 green chilies (chop lengthwise)
• 2 cups thinly chopped fenugreek leaves
• 1 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp. mustard seeds
• Water (as needed)
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 2 tbsp. cooking oil
Iftar Vegetable Pulao Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Clean the rice carefully, rinse well, and soak in fresh water for 15 minutes.
2. Take cooking oil in a saucepan and heat it for three minutes. Fry mustard seeds and then add onion; continue frying until onion browned.
3. After that, add green chilies, turmeric powder and red chili powder. Include chopped tomatoes after two minutes.
4. Drain the rice and add into the spice. Fry for one minutes, then include chopped fenugreek and salt. Run the spoon in order to mix all ingredients and add water.
5. Cover the pan with its lid and cook for over medium heat until the water comes close to be dried.
6. Once it has been done, slow down the heat and cover the pan.
7. After ten minutes, add fresh coriander leaves and butter, steam the rice for few minutes.
8. Delicious vegetable pulao is ready, transfer in a serving dish and serve hot with pickle and salad.