Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipes – Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipes is crunchy taste able dish. Every one love this Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipe and mostly use in iftar and sahri time Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipe . You can try with simple method Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipes.
Iftar | Paratha Urdu Recipe
Chicken stuffed paratha is very popular in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Most people like to have scrumptious chicken stuffed paratha for healthy breakfast. This page reveals simple recipe for chicken stuffed paratha. Have a go and try…
Prep time: 15 min + 1 hour
Cook time: 15 min
Chicken Stuffed Paratha Recipe: Required Ingredients
• ½ boneless chicken
• 3 cups wheat flour (knead well after adding a pinch of salt)
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 2 thinly chopped onions
• 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves (thinly chopped)
• Half bunch of pudina (thinly chopped)
• 4 thinly chopped green chilies
• Salt to taste
• 2 lemons
• 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
• 1 cup water
• 2 garlic cloves
• 10 whole black peppers
• 2 bay leaves
Chicken Stuffed Paratha Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Wash boneless chicken thoroughly and cut it into small pieces.
2. Boil the chicken pieces along with bay leaves, garlic cloves, whole black peppers and salt. (This procedure of boiling will help eradicate the unpleasant smell of chicken).
3. Once the chicken pieces become tender and water has been dried, remove the pan from heat, let the chicken cool down and mince it perfectly.
4. Mix fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, black pepper, and lemon juice into the minced chicken.
5. Make balls of initially prepared dough and then make circles of these balls with the help of roller.
6. Spread a layer of chicken spice mixture over one circle evenly and cover it with the second one.
7. Affix all sides of the circles.
8. Heat a skillet over medium flame, grease it with ghee or cooking oil and cook paratha from both sides.
9. Delicious chicken stuffed paratha is ready now. Serve hot with pickle and yogurt chatni.