Iftar | Paneer Gosht Urdu Recipes – Paneer Gosht Urdu Recipes is good healthy and spicy recipes. people are use in iftar party and this recipe look wise is very good. you can try in simple method Iftar | Paneer Gosht Urdu Recipes.
Iftar | Paneer Gosht Urdu Recipes
Iftar | Paneer Gosht English Recipes
Are you hunting for an exclusive recipe for the closest barbeque party? If your answer is yes then never miss given below paneer kabab recipe…
Prep time: 15min + marinating time
Cook time: 30 min
Paneer Kabab Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 2 cups cottage cheese
• 1 onion
• A 1-inch piece of ginger
• 4 green chilies
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder (as per your taste)
• 1 tsp Qasoori methi
• Thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves (as needed)
• ½ to 1 cup corn flour
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Paneer Kabab Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Firstly, thinly chop onion and green chilies and mince ginger.
2. Put cottage cheese in a bowl and add corn flour, onion, ginger, green chilies, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, Qasoori methi and thinly hopped fresh coriander leaves in it. Mix all constituents thoroughly and leave this mixture for some time.
3. After that, make medium-sized kababs of the prepared mixture.
4. Take one or two tablespoon of corn flour in a plate. Coat the kababs with corn flour from both sides and shallow fry in hot oil.
5. Spread 4-5 tissue papers in a plate and transfer the kababs in it when browned.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chili sauce.