Iftar | Gulab Jamun Urdu Recipes – Gulab Jamun is look like and taste wise very different Iftar | Gulab Jamun Urdu Recipes and very sweetable recipe. Every younger and elder man love this Iftar | Gulab Jamun Urdu Recipes sweet dish. many are use in iftar and iftar party. Every are try in home with simple method of
Iftar | Gulab Jamun Urdu Recipes
Iftar | Gulab Jamun English Recipes
Gulab jamun is a popular Pakistani sweet that prepared by deep-frying the small balls of khoya (solid milk) and then soaking them in sugar syrup. This delicious dessert is often served at birthday parties, weddings, engagement ceremonies, Eids and other celebrations. This page reveals an easy recipe to make perfect gulab jamuns at home. I hope you will enjoy it…
Easy Gulab Jamun recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 cup milk powder
• ½ cup semolina
• ½ cup all-purpose flour
• ½ cup plain khoya
• ¼ tsp baking powder
Direction: Mix aforementioned all constituents in a large bowl and knead well to make smooth dough and leave it for five to ten minutes. Thereafter make small balls (in gulab jamun shape) of this dough.
For sugar syrup:
• 2 cups sugar
• 1 cup water
• 8 small cardamoms (take out their seeds and grind well)
Direction: Mix two cups sugar and one cup water in a deep pan, put the pan over light heat and let the mixture boil. Once all sugar is dissolved in the water completely, add cardamom seed powder and remove the pan from heat.
Easy Gulab Jamun recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Once you have prepared milk-balls and sugar syrup, it is the time to make gulab jamuns. For this:
2. Take sufficient amount of ghee in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame for three to five minutes.
3. Add initially prepared milk-balls into the hot oil and fry over low heat until they turn golden brown from all sides.
4. As soon as the milk-balls cooked, transfer them into the sugar syrup.
5. Let the milk-balls stay in the sugar-syrup for about two hour and then transfer in the serving bowl.
6. Delicious Gulab Jamuns are ready. Garnish with pistachios and serve.