IFtar | Fish Kofta Curry Urdu Recipes – Fish Kofta Curry Urdu Recipes is is very delicious and spicy recipe for all fans. Fish Kofta Curry Urdu Recipes this is very hard Thick dish. people mostly use in iftar time. fans can try in home.
Fish Kofta Curry Urdu Recipes
Fish Kofta Curry English Recipes
Fish Kofta curry is a special Bangali recipe that goes well with boiled rice and plain naan. It is a perfect main dish for all courses of meal. Prepared with boneless fish, well-beaten eggs and various spices and seasonings, Fish Kofta Curry Urdu Recipes is liked by everyone. Here we have provided an easy yet scrumptious fish kofta curry recipe. Have a go and try…
Fish Kofta curry Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg boneless fish
• 2-3 finely chopped onions
• 5 thinly chopped green chilies
• 1 well-beaten egg
• Salt to taste
• 1 lemon
• ½ tsp coriander seed powder
• 1 tsp cumin seed powder
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• ½ tsp garlic paste
• ½ cup tomato pulp
• Cooking oil (as needed)
Fish Kofta curry Recipe: Cooking instructions
1. Wash the boneless fish thoroughly, let it dry and grind well.
2. Take one tablespoon cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
3. Add half amount of onion, green chilies and thinly chopped fresh coriander leaves and cook for few minutes.
4. When all these ingredients become soft, transfer them in a plate.
5. Mix minced fish meat, egg, lemon juice and fried onion-mixture in a large bowl and make medium-sized dumplings (koftas).
6. Now take half cup cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it.
7. Coat the prepared fish koftas with bread crubs and deep fry.
8. Add sufficient amount of cooking oil in another pan, heat it and fry the remaining onion till it turns golden brown.
9. After that, add ginger-garlic paste, coriander seed powder, cumin seed powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and tomato pulp. Cook the spice well.
10. Add fish koftas into the spice and cook for more five minutes.
11. Delicious fish kofta curry is ready, transfer it in a serving bowl and serve with plain naans or boiled rice.