Iftar | Balti Gosht Urdu Recipes – Balti Gosht Urdu is great healthy recipe for everyone. His taste is very salty and spicy. People like is in iftar party and other wise this dish use on wedding occasion. Every own season reliable tasty recipe dish. you can try with simple of method Iftar | Balti Gosht Urdu Recipes.
Iftar | Balti Gosht Urdu Recipes
Iftar | Balti Gosht English Recipes
Balti gosht is a scrumptious and lip-smacking recipe that everyone like to eat. Prepared by cooking mutton with mild spices, Balti gosht goes well with roughni naans, plain naans as well as chapatis. If you also want to taste restaurant-like flavor at home, try given-below Balti gosht recipe.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Balti Gosht Recipe: Required ingredients
• ½ kg mutton
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• White cumin seeds (sautéed & ground)
• 1 tsp coriander seeds (roughly ground)
• 3 tomatoes
• ½-cup cooking oil.
Balti Gosht Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Take cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame for three minutes.
2. Add onion into the hot oil and fry until it becomes soft.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, salt and mutton and let it cook over very low flame until the mutton pieces become soft and tender.
4. Once the water has been dried, add red chili powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and thinly chopped tomatoes, cook well.
5. Delicious “balti-gosht” is ready now, transfer it in a bowl and serve hot with naans or chapatis.