Iftar | Achari Biryani Urdu Recipes – Achari Biryani Urdu Recipes is great taste able recipe and people like this recipe on iftar time, mostly use on iftari function. Fans can try with simple method Iftar | Achari Biryani Urdu Recipes.
Iftar | Achari Biryani Urdu Recipes
Achaari biryani is one of the most popular South Asian rice recipes. It is liked by everyone and can be served as a main dish on any special occasion or everyday meal. It goes well with yogurt raita and fresh salad.
Achaari Biryani Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg chicken
• 250 g yogurt
• 1 kg rice
• 2 lemons (cut into slices)
• 5 thinly chopped onions
• 5 thinly chopped tomatoes
• 6-8 green chilies
• 1 ½ cup cooking oil or ghee
• 1 tbsp. garlic paste
• 1 tbsp. ginger paste
• 2 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 2 tbsp. chopped menthe leaves
• 1 packet achaari biryani masala
Achaari Biryani Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Clean and wash the rice carefully and submerge it in fresh water.
2. Take cooking oil in a pan and heat it over medium flame. Then add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown. Once it has been done, transfer 2 tbsp. fried onion in a plate and keep aside.
3. Now include chicken, minced garlic and minced ginger into the remaining oil and cook for five to ten minutes.
4. Add sufficient amount of water along with thinly chopped tomatoes, yogurt, one packet of achaari biryani masala and let the chicken cook over low flame till it becomes tender.
5. When the oil separates from spice, add green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, mentha leaves and lemons and remove the spice from heat.
6. Now boil the rice in salt and water till 3/4 done.
7. Grease the bottom of pan and spread one layer of rice and second layer of chicken spice. Then add two more layers of rice and spice.
8. Mix orange food color in little water or milk and pour this mixture onto the layer of rice.
9. Steam for 15 minutes.
10. Finally, garnish achaari biryani with fried onion and serve with salad and raita.