About the How to Make Punjabi Samosa Cooking Recipes In Urdu & English: The most popular sandwiches of the night across the country, the Samosas, are delicious pockets of dough stuffed with a mixture of potatoes and spices, fried. A favorite snack at tea time!
How to Make Punjabi Samosa
Punjabi Samosa Ingredients
500 grams of potatoes (peeled and chopped), boiled
For the mass:
500 grams of Maida (refined flour)
1/2 cup of ghee or oil
5 grams of Ajwain
To fry the oil
1/2 Ghee Cup
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
1/4 teaspoon of red chili powder
2-3 green chiles
2 teaspoons of ginger
1 tablespoon coriander leaves
1/3 cup of green peas
2 teaspoons of Chaat masala powder
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
2 tablespoons of cashews, chopped
How to make Punjabi Samosa
1. Cut green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the dough except the water and rub thoroughly.
3. Spray the water and make a hard dough. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into round portions according to the size of the samosas required.
5. Heat the ghee and add the cumin, when crunching add the ginger and sauté.
6.Add the rest of the ingredients excluding the last four and sauté for five minutes.
7. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, including the potatoes and mix well.
8. Roll each portion of dough into a thin oval shape cut into 2 half circles.
9. Take a semicircle. Apply water on the straight edge of the semicircle. Hold the semicircle in your hand, bend the straight edge, joining the watered edges, seal the watered edges in a triangular pocket.
10. Place the potato mixture and then seal the upper edges.
11. Repeat with the rest.
12.Deep fry in oil until golden brown and serve.