Hot and sour chicken soup urdu recipe Pakistani, Hot And Sour Soup|Urdu Recipes | is very strong recipes for any person. Hot And Sour Soup|Urdu Recipes is a Hot And Sour Soup|Urdu Recipes healthy recipe that people consume to warm up their bodies in the chilly days of winter season. Let’s learn an easy Hot And Sour Soup|Urdu Recipes .
Hot and sour chicken soup urdu recipe Pakistani
Hot and sour chicken soup urdu recipe|English Recipes
Chinese hot and sour soup is a healthy recipe that people consume to warm up their bodies in the chilly days of winter season. Let’s learn an easy hot and sour soup recipe.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr.
Hot & Sour Soup recipe: required Ingredients
• 1 chicken breast piece or 6-8 medium chicken pieces
• 10-12 prawns
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ½ tsp white pepper powder
• ½ tsp sugar
• 1 tsp Chinese salt
• 4 thinly chopped green chilies
• 1 finely chopped carrot
• 1 medium spring onion (thinly chopped)
• ½ cup thinly chopped cabbage shredded
• 2 eggs (beat well after adding salt, white pepper powder, Chinese salt and sugar)
• 4 tbsp. white vinegar
• 4 tbsp. soya sauce
• 4 tbsp. chili sauce
• 5 tbsp. corn flour
• 3 tbsp. cooking oil
• ½ tsp salt
Hot and sour chicken soup urdu recipe : Cooking Instructions
1. Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly in running water and let them dry.
2. Add the chicken in a pan along with 3 cups of water and a pinch of salt. Place the pan on stove over medium flame.
3. When the water remains 1 ½ cup, separate the yakhni in a bowl, remove the bones from chicken and turn it into thin fibers.
4. Cut the prawns in very small pieces, wash well and cook in a non-stick pan till the water has been dried. Add one tbsp. of cooking oil while cooking the prawns.
5. Take the remaining oil in a frying pan and heat it.
6. Now add green chilies, cabbage shredded, carrot and spring onion, fry for five minutes.
7. Add chicken fibers and fried prawns, cook for two more minutes.
8. Then add yakhni and let it cook.
9. Solute corn flour in 4 tbsp. of water and add it into the yakhni, stirring continuously. Add beaten egg as well. Run the spoon continuously to properly mix all ingredients.
10. Finally add white vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce, cook for one minute and then remove the pan from heat.
11. Transfer hot and sour soup in a serving bowl and serve hot.