Harissa | Urdu Recipes – Harissa Is thick healthy recipe and his taste is very spicy but people like this dish with naan. people are use this dish on wedding occasion. Fans can try in home with Harissa | Urdu Recipes.
Harissa | Urdu Recipes
Harissa | English Recipes
Harissa is a Middle Eastern recipe, prepared with meat (chicken, mutton or beef) with the combination of boiled and milled wheat grains. With flavorful, spicy taste and smooth texture, this exotic recipe can be enjoyed in both winters and summer seasons. Scroll down to find simple yet delicious harissa recipe…
Harissa Recipe: Required Ingredients
• 1 kg minced meat
• ½ kg wheat grains
• 1 medium onion
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 2 thinly chopped green chilies
• 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
• ½ cup desi ghee
Harissa Recipe: Cooking Instructions
1. Rinse the wheat grains and soak in 1.5-liter warm water for 2-3 hours.
2. Take sufficient amount of water in a pan, put wheat grains in the pan along with two tablespoon of turmeric powder.
3. Place the pan on stove and boil the wheat grains until they become soft and tender.
4. After that, add cooking oil in another pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped onion into the hot oil and fry until it turns golden brown.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for two minutes. Thereafter, include minced meat, cumin seeds, salt, black pepper powder and green chilies; mix all ingredients with the help of a spoon.
6. Cover the pan with its lid and let the minced meat cook over low heat until all its water has been dried.
7. Blend the boiled wheat grains and add into the minced meat spice. Cook over low flame for few minutes and then remove from heat.
8. Delicious harissa is ready, transfer it in a serving dish and garnish with thin, long ginger slices and fresh coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with pitta bread or paratha.